CyLon, which finds, grows and invests in the world’s best emerging cyberbusinesses, has announced its new ‘Global Advisory Council’, an expert group of leaders in business and technology aligned with CyLon’s mission to support global entrepreneurs building scalable companies to help secure the digital future.
The members will provide a range of strategic counsel to CyLon and its portfolio of cybersecurity companies, valued at more than £200m.
The members of the Global Advisory Council are:
- Min-Liang Tan – co-founder, Chairman and CEO of Razer, Inc, Chairman and CEO of THX Ltd and named as one of the ‘Top 10 Most Influential Leaders in Tech’ by Juniper Research
- Maria Lewis Kussmaul – founding partner of AGC Partners and leader of the firm’s cybersecurity practice
- David Harding – founder, CEO and Co-CIO of global investment management firm, Winton
- Alex van Someren – Managing Partner at Amadeus Capital Partners
- Russell Haworth – CEO of Nominet, the technology company that runs the UK Internet infrastructure
- Neal Watkins – Chief Product Officer at BAE Systems’ Applied Intelligence division
Speaking on the appointment of the Global Advisory Council, CyLon co-founder Grace Cassy said: “We’ve established this Global Advisory Council to gather and collaborate with industry leaders who believe in the importance of protecting our digital economy. Emerging cyberthreats are real and fast-moving, and good security should be at the heart of every business in every industry.
“The council members’ input and expertise will prove invaluable to our companies, who will all benefit from access to this elite global network. We are delighted to welcome such an illustrious group of individuals to the council and look forward to working alongside this group as we continue our mission to find, grow and invest in the world’s best emerging cyberbusinesses.”