It is estimated that more than 500 million people use the Internet across Africa. From improving productivity, efficiency and innovation to advancing human and social development, digitisation and connectivity yield unquestionable benefits. Promoting Digital Transformation is a priority for sustainable development.
Rapid Digital Transformation, bolstered by affordable communications and cheap devices, has also introduced new risks and vulnerabilities that cannot be ignored.
In a digital-first world, open dialogue and collaboration is imperative to fight against increasingly sophisticated cyberthreats.
Over two days, Cysec Africa provides a virtual platform for CISOs, government incumbents and technology and service providers to meet, network and engage with technology leaders, subject matter experts and innovators.
The theme of the conference is “SECURING THE DIGITAL AFRICAN ECONOMY IN THE NEWLY CONNECTED WORLD” and focuses on the future of information security through better and safer cyberdefence technology through:
Participation in progressive business conversations
Inspiring and connecting thought-leadership, experts and organisations to local, global and societal trends in cyberspace
Developing and connecting cybersecurity experts in a business conscious platform and globally
- Initiate the dialogue: Incorporate cyber-resilience into your organisation
- Join the conversation with the regional and international cybersecurity innovators in overcoming security challenges and addressing industry issues
- Take advantage of peer-to-peer discussions and networking to develop new ideas and get insights
- A dedicated Tech Zone to explore new ideas and mapping solutions for your cybersecurity strategy, keynote presentations and fire-side chats.
- Comprehensive, cutting-edge educational and reformative panel discussions put together in an engaging format.
To view the full agenda visit – https://cysec-africa.comClick below to share this article