Experts from Forcepoint, a global cybersecurity leader, are set to discuss the role of employees as a critical line of defence against modern cyberthreats at this year’s GITEX.
In the last seven years, more than US$1 trillion dollars has been spent on cybersecurity, yet hackers are experiencing a 95% success rate. Forcepoint knows companies in the Middle East are spending more on security than ever before, yet enormous data breaches continue to hit the headlines. Threats and technologies continually evolve, but people are the constant.
The company’s cybersecurity experts will be on hand to discuss a number of topics at this year’s event, including:
- Why companies in the region are impacted by the sophisticated ways hackers target employees
- How businesses can proactively identify and mitigate user activity that could be putting its sensitive data at risk
- Why a company’s employees are its largest attack vector, while also being its strongest first line of defence
- How to encourage and empower employees to be part of the solution
- How the role of behavioural analytics is combatting breaches
There will also be an announcement on new channel partner programme, including a focus on global systems integrators.
Forcepoint will be located Sheikh Rashid Hall, Stand: SR-H2.