In this interview, Arrey Bate speaks to Andrew Rose, the Resident CISO for EMEA at Proofpoint. Andrew provides valuable insights into the crucial topic of creating a security culture and breaking the attack chain. He also shares effective strategies for organizations to enhance the human element in their security measures and sheds light on best practices for cultivating a robust and positive security culture.
- Can you confirm what the attack chain is and how human behaviour fits into it?
- How can organisations strengthen the human element in their security?
- What is a security culture and why is it important to build one within an organisation?
- What are some good practices for building a positive security culture?
- Are there any common problems you see when it comes to a company that wants to build a security culture?
- Are there some people that get attacked more than others, how do you deal with that?
- How do you know when a security culture is working and growing?
- How does Proofpoint help customers to build security into their culture, stay safe online and protect themselves from cyberthreats?