Top 10 CI/CD Security Risks
How to Fix the 10 Most Common CI/CD Pipeline Weaknesses
CI/CD pipelines are the heartbeats of software development, serving as the foundation in which developers store, compile and deploy code. And given their critical role in cloud-native organizations, it’s no surprise that CI/CD pipeline weaknesses are common targets for bad actors looking to instigate an attack.
The CI/CD attack surface has also changed considerably in recent years, due to trends like the rise of DevOps, automation and dependencies in code. In this complex security landscape, it can be challenging to know where to get started with CI/CD security.
With this guide, you’ll learn the most important risks to prioritize at the start of your CI/CD security journey. You’ll get practical tips that will enable you to proactively identify and remediate the most critical CI/CD pipeline weaknesses so that you can prevent issues like data leakage and malicious code injection.
Download the guide to learn how to:
- Implement strong logging and monitoring capabilities.
- Maintain the principle of least privilege within your CI/CD ecosystem.
- Mitigate dependency chain abuse.
- Prevent poisoned pipeline execution (PPE) attacks.
- Identify and remediate insecure system configurations.
- And more!